These chewy Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthful substances, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a simple breakfast or grab-and-go snack!
Meal prep is my jam and so are cookies. Any long-time readers bear in mind Cookie Fridays on the weblog manner again when? I like cookies, however I don’t love beginning my mornings excessive on sugar. So, I created these Meal Prep Ninja Breakfast Cookies that style like carrot cake (my favourite!), however solely have two tablespoons of maple syrup in the complete recipe and are stuffed with fiber, wholesome fat, and protein. They’re excellent for a simple breakfast or snack.
What I like most about these cookies is that you would be able to whip them up with the remainder of your meal prep ninja plan (significantly, all you want is one mixing bowl), and you may retailer them within the fridge to have on-hand all week. Oh, the glory of meal prep! They additionally freeze very well, double win.
These cookies have the most effective texture, too. They’re chewy from the oats and almond butter with a little bit of crunch from the pumpkin seeds. Mmm! I hope you get pleasure from this straightforward recipe as a lot as we do!
These chewy meal prep breakfast cookies style like carrot cake, and are stuffed with healthful substances, fiber, and protein. Plus, they make for a simple breakfast or grab-and-go snack.
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot (grated)
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups quaint rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup vanilla protein powder of alternative
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup raisins – I used golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- In a big mixing bowl, mix substances and blend effectively.
- Roll dough into massive balls, flatten with hand, and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes, or till cookies are golden brown.
- Remove and permit to chill barely earlier than serving or retailer in an hermetic container or within the freezer – get pleasure from!
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 220
- Sugar: 11g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: breakfast cookies